Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Girls have a pussy, so they don't need you

This guy has very good instincts:
The third guy (and the one she is most interested in), however, didn't ask for her number. He did another strategy, which I love and might mirror in the future. He had worked side by side with her all day and before leaving:
He gave his card to a friend of Veronica's and scribbled "call me".
The shocking part is, Veronica thought it was the BETTER than asking a girl for her number. I believe her actual adjective to describe it was "cute".
I like it, in that it puts the ball in the girl's court and gives her time to think about it, rather than putting her on the spot. It gives her the opportunity to reject you (by simply not calling) rather than blatantly to your face or lying about being engaged or whatever clever lines they come up with.
No, no, NO! No. Even the guy (Hugh Jackman, I think?) in Kate and Leopold knows this one. The ball belongs in YOUR court, not the girl's. Yielding the ball makes you a yielder. Girls don't get turned on by yielders. It is not that hard to walk up to a girl and say "you seem awesome, I'm awesome too, let's hang out at {club,bar,show,etc.} sometime." (Unless you don't actually do anything social and therefore can't suggest anything specific and fun to do.)

Moving on...

However, I would guess that most girls will say something along the lines of, "Oh, he had to give his card to a friend to give to me? He couldn't just come up and ask me for my number? What a pussy."
He got off pretty damn easy... he not only didn't ask her for HER number, but left his... and didn't even give his card to her directly, but through a mutual FRIEND. My guess is that girls want a guy to have the balls to put his nuts on the train rail.
But I've been known to be wrong from time to time.
No, So@24, you are right on the money this time. Girls very much want a guy that has the nuts to put his balls on the train rail. Or whatever the hell it was you said. A guy that gives his number to a girl's friend IS a pussy and girls know it. (HINT: Girls do not use the adjective "cute" to describe anything relating to a guy they're tempted to have sex with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment